There are a number of measles materials from LCIF to help in raising awareness and funds for the One Shot, One Life: Lions Measles Initiative program.
Download the One Shot, One Life: Lions Measles Initiative logo specially created for this new program.
- One Shot, One Life: Lions Measles Initiative overview brochure
- Brochure Insert
- Measles flashcards
- Gavi, the Vaccine Alliance partnership
- WHO/Lions Brochure: Measles & Rubella
- WHO Infographic: Measles in Europe
- WHO Infographic: Rubella in Europe
- World Immunization Week Toolkit
Measles in LION Magazine
- One Shot, One Life: The Lions Measles Initiative Saves a Life for Less Than US$1 (January 2012)
- Lions United Against Measles in Uganda (November 2012)
- Lions Partner to Protect Millions Against Measles - GAVI Alliance partnership (November 2013)
- Safeguarding a Nation - Lions' measles work in Botswana (April 2014)
LCIF has committed to raising US$30 million by 2017 to improve access to vaccines through Gavi, The Vaccine Alliance. The funds raised will be matched by the United Kingdom’s Department for International Development and the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, bringing the total to US$60 million. Bill Gates, co-chair and trustee of the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, has an encouraging video message for Lions. Download the video.
This video celebrates the pilot year of the Lions-Measles Initiative, having vaccinated 41 million children in four African countries. Running time: 4:34 minutes, in English only.
This video highlights Lions' and LCIF's accomplishments around the world, including our work against measles. It is available in all languages, and available for download.
Learn more about the program or show a presentation at an upcoming Lions meeting.
- Measles General Presentation (Powerpoint presentation to show at Lions clubs meetings and conventions)
- LCIF Coordinator Measles Training Presentation
Social Media Links
- Blog: lionsclubs.org/blog