Right now, Lions are improving communities around the world through planning local projects, bringing clean drinking water to remote villages, providing relief for disasters, saving sight, supporting youth, working to eliminate measles and much more. All while having fun.
There are community clubs that meet in person, cyber clubs that meet online and special interest clubs based on a profession, a hobby or anything you care about. Each club matches the needs of its members to help them support their community – right now.
Lions Clubs Members
Lions are groups of service-minded men and women interested in improving their communities. To become a Lion is to become an active volunteer, a member of a respected international organization, a leader in your community and a friend to people in need. Learn more about what Lions do.
There are many reasons to become a member. As a Lion, you’ll:
- Help your community and gain valuable skills
- Make an impact on people’s lives – locally and internationally through your club and through LCIF
- Learn to be a leader – and lead a respected organization
- Network with business people in your community and around the world
- Energize your life and have fun
You’ll grow personally and professionally. And you’ll know that what you do is worthwhile and appreciated.