- Lions Celebrate LCIF-GAVI Partnership at Capitol Hill Day Reception
- Five Facts about Measles
- LCIF Humanitarian Grants Awarded March 2014
- Message from the Chairperson: LCIF’s Million Dollar Measles Challenge…
- Video: The Impact of Vaccines
- New LCIF Video Available in All Official LCI Languages!
- Question & Answer: How do vaccines prevent diseases?
Share This Blog
Connect with Us Online
Tag Archives: rubella
In this photo from earlier this year, Lions in Nepal gather around Lion Sanjay Khetan during phase one of their country’s measles-rubella vaccination campaign, wearing signature yellow vests. Almost 10 million children will be vaccinated in Nepal this year through three … Continue reading
In this video, heavy rainfall doesn’t dampen the spirits of Nepalese Lions during an measles awareness rally in Butwal. As part of their social mobilization efforts for the second phase of their country’s measles-rubella vaccination campaign, Lions held rallies like … Continue reading
The July/August issue of LION Magazine features an article about the first phase of Nepal’s recent measles vaccination campaign. “Trust in Lions Spurs Measles Campaign” details the important role Nepalese Lions played during the measles and rubella vaccination campaign, including organizing … Continue reading
Nepalese Lions are dedicated to ensuring their country meets its goal of eliminating measles by 2016. The first phase of Nepal’s measles-rubella campaign, which will vaccinate 10 million children, was held in February. As this video shows, Lions were actively involved. You … Continue reading